Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cake Decorating Class

In September I took the first Wilton cake decorating class with Lauren and my friend Marie. It was so much fun. We learned how to do the shell border, make three different kinds of leaves and make roses! These are my first two cakes so they're not perfect but I'll keep practicing. The cake to the left was red velvet so I accidentally got crumbs in the icing...darn! I also didn't have any green icing for the leaves so blue had to do. :) Lauren was a natural of course! I can't wait to take the next 3 courses.


3 comments:

debbie snavely said...

HI Dan and Tiff,
Thanks for sending that blog to me. I have never seen one of those before. I wanted you to know I love those cakes that you decorated Tiff. You have done a great job. I like those blue leaves. I loved the pictures and especially the one at the bottom of you two by the trees. I had to get a password and everything to be able to make a comment to you.
love you both,
Mom Snavely

Anonymous said...

Cute page Tiff!!

Love the green!! And the cakes look yummy!

GL to Dan on the Law school dealio!! He'll be a great liar, oops I mean lawyer! Teeheehee!

Arperry said...

Hey-- Just wondering where in columbus did you take your cake decorating class?

Email: andrea@perrymanagement.com