Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard Conditions in March???

That's right! Our recent winter weather has been pegged "The Blizzard of 2008"! The most exciting part of it all is that when I arrived to work on Friday I was only there for two hours before they announced that they were sending us all home. Then this morning they closed our entire office for the whole day,almost two whole snow days! I feel like like I'm a kid again. Unfortunately I couldn't go out and enjoy it too much though because I've been battling a cold that worked itself into a sinus infection for the last month and a half-bummer! Here are a few pics.














3 comments:

Anna said...

hasn't the snow just been crazy?! And can I just say that usually I get annoyed by people's music on their blogs, but since you and I have crazy similar tastes in music, I like yours a lot. By the way, how did your husband's LSAT go?

Jenny Fleming said...

Congrats on the snow days! You are too cute! But that Ohio State grill cover is not so cute... it should have a Bulldawg on it.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Tiffany -- So great to see that you found OUR blog! Looks like you guys are having a blast together. I'd love to hear all of the comings and goings -- and all about your family! I'd love your email and address! Our email is: lilpeacher@hotmail.com
Thanks for finding us!! - Rachel