Sunday, December 2, 2007

So this story is from a while ago but I thought it was fitting to post it after the exciting turn of events last night and today! THE BUCKEYES ARE GOING TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! As the end of the Buckeye season was approaching I decided to get tickets to one of the home games and surprise Dan. I emailed our home teacher (who is by the way the best home teacher ever) a couple of days before the game and asked if he could help us find tickets to the game. I had been looking all over and people were selling student tickets for 100 dollars a piece and more! But Jeremy came to the rescue and called me the Thursday night before to say that he had found student tickets for us for face value...$30 a piece! I was so excited! On Friday night I told Dan that I had to work late and I went over and picked up the tickets. Unbeknownst to Dan I had also asked for the next day off...unfortunately I always have to work Saturdays. So when the alarm went off I got up and pretended to get ready for work. I reset the clock back by about 30 minutes so I would have more time and I went down stairs and cooked breakfast. At 6:45 I ran upstairs and told Dan I was ready to leave. When he came down stairs and found breakfast made he looked really confused. I still didn't want to spill the beans so I told him that I was going to work late that day and wanted to surprise him. He cleared the table off for me and found the tickets where I had hidden them under his school books. The look on his face was priceless!! He just rubbed his eyes and then started to jump up and down. We had a lot of fun going to the game. GO BUCKS!!!

No comments: