Saturday, June 25, 2011

Five Years!

Counting my many blessings today and most of them have something to do with this guy!

This year we celebrate 5 years of marriage-the best marriage I could have ever imagined. Not that they've been easy years; three and a half years of trying to have children without success can take quite a toll on a person. But through the tears, hormonal outbursts and sadness Dan has been there for me all the way. When I feel like I can't make it through another day I remember that Heavenly Father has blessed me with a wonderful companion and I know everything will be okay! I'm thankful that He knew just what I would need in an eternal companion and helped Dan look past all my imperfections and fall in love with me. I guess I'm a lucky girl after all! ;) Looking forward to a lifetime and eternity with this wonderful guy!



4 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Happy Anniversary! I had no idea that y'all had been trying for a baby for so long. Praying for strength and that doctors can find out why!

Malinovka said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the best couples I've ever known! You guys are the best. Hope the next five years bring you the things your heart desires and more joy than you've already experienced.

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are seriously such the perfect couple and I love how much you love each other.

Kelly said...

Happy 5 years to a wonderful couple!! Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those family pics- perfect!!