Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Pics 2011

My family was lucky enough to have a photo shoot with the lovely and talented Kellie Anderson before she moved away. She really did an amazing job! Here are a few of the ones she's sent us so far! Can't wait to see more!











Three best friends that just happen to be sisters!








My sweet mom and dad. They celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary this year!





And here are a few of the whole family. What a wonderful family I've been blessed with! So thankful families are forever!









3 comments:

Candace said...

I love the pictures Tiffany! I love your family! I love you and Dan; you are so cute and sweet together!

Jason, Liz, Olive, Evie, Luke and Lucy the Dog said...

Such a perfect pair you two make! :)I love all of the pictures!

Michelle said...

Tiffany - WOW!! The pictures are beautiful! You and Dan look awesome - and the setting makes it look like a Jane Austen novel - you just need a bonnet and dress . . . can't you see it:) Love the pic with your sisters and of your parents, so so pretty! Thank you for sharing!