Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ladies and Gentleman the class of 2008!

Both of my little sisters graduated this year. Caroline graduated from high school and Laurn graduated from The Ohio State University with a degree in Animal Science (that's why she has animals glued to one of her caps below). We're so proud of both of them. I can't believe how fast time flies! It's seems like just yesterday that Lauren and I were just little girls waiting at the hospital in the middle of the night for Caroline to be born. We were so excited. I love you both!
Lovely Lauren



Just up to our usual sisterly shinanigans...




She did it! Isn't this a cute pic of Lolly?



Crazy family! My dad is not amused...



Girls will be girls! (okay...I don't make a good kissy face)



Beautiful!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats to both girls!! Those are great accomplishments in their lives! Way to go!! I love the pic of the whole family- please tell them all hello for us!! We really miss hanging out with the Pattons!! take care!

Marie said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how much you and your sisters look alike! :)

Candace said...

Congrats Lauren and Caroline!

I can't believe both of those girls are all grown up. Tiff, I remember when we first became friends and going to pick up Caroline from elementary school and Lauren from middle school!

What are their plans now?

Anna said...

Aw, the Pattons (and Snavelys!) are a beautiful family! Congrats on the two years of marriage as well! It just gets better and better with time. And congrats to Lauren and Caroline!