Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun!

This weekend my family had a small reunion at Cedar Point. It was sooo much fun. When we arrived on Friday morning it was storming and we were so sad. We were trying to find ways to entertain ourselves in the car. After about an hour the rain cleared up and the sun came out. Luckily the rain drove everyone away so we didn't have to wait in line to ride any of the water slides. It was so much fun to all be together...we missed you mom and dad!






Soak City!!!









































Dan was sure to get a pic of me chocking to death-thanks love. :)






The view from the ferris wheel. I had to recover after the cork screw and magnum did me in. :)






The family














Cousins!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

AH! What a fantastic trip - I'm glad the weather worked out for you in the end! Tiffany I laughed out loud when I saw that "choking" picture, it's so classic (I mean, that is how everyone looks when they come up) and just made me giggle to think of Dan taking it and your little "thanks a lot" remark:) You two are so great! Thanks for all the fabulous pictures!

Marie said...

So fun!! Like Michelle, I laughed out loud at the choking picture! Oh and also, your swimsuit is SO cute and you and your sister (the brunette) look like twins! Glad you guys had a fun time :)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

How fun! I'm glad that the weather cleared for you guys and what a fun thing to do with family! Hope you're having a great summer!

Kelly said...

Hi Tiffany and Dan!! It's the Ortman's! I found you on Esther's blog! I had no idea you blogged!! I love your page and am so glad your life is going so great!! You always look sooo happy!! I love that all is well. You can check out our page if you want- we are still same ol same ol- we think about you all the time, and Dana just said to me the other day, "I wonder how Tiffany and Dan are doing!" I can't wait to show him your page! Keep in touch!!
Love,
Kelly
http://dkalcortman2007.blogspot.com

Candace said...

Hey! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I love it when it rains and then there are no lines. I bet you had fun with your sisters, Dan, and family. What a fun trip.

I REALLY enjoyed talking to you the other night. :) We'll have to do it again soon!

heather said...

This looks like so much fun!! Wow - I love all the pictures! We've never been up there ... but you're definitely tempting us to make a summer trip!! Thanks for sharing!!