Tuesday, June 3, 2008

May Update

It's been a while since out last post so here's a little bit about what we've been up to.
Now that warm weather is finally here we planted lots of flowers. We found this fun mix called celebrity mix that had a mix of all these different colors-lovely! Now I just have to try not to kill them! :)


I made this cake for one of my best friends, Aihua. She she's expecting a baby boy this week. It's the first cake I made for someone other than a family member.





We went to the circus. It was actually so much fun! I felt like a big kid. My favorite part was the elephants and these ladies-I'm not sure what they're called. They were amazing!





































Dan and I ran the race for the cure in memory of our great-grandma's who died of breast cancer- both of which were named Lucille. It was very emotional.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow I didn't know you guys ran that race! Way to go! That is so cool. We had so much fun with you guys tonight! Rita's is amazing. We'll do it again soon. Or maybe we'll try Sonic shakes :)

Candace said...

Hey Tiff! Sounds like you guys have been busy too. Remember when we went to the circus back when I visited you in college? Gosh, that was like, 8 years ago! It was so much fun. I can't wait until Laurel is old enough to enjoy something like that. Call me when you get a chance!!!