Friday, September 5, 2008

Our new kitty!



It's been a while since our last post but not much has been happening. We did get a new kitty though. We found him on Craigslist. He had been hanging around this ladies house for a while and was homeless. He's super sweet! He really really really likes human food and he begs for it like a dog. I've never seen a cat do this! He also follows Dan and I wherever we go. We didn't really want a cat but couldn't stand the thought of him being homeless. We're crazy about him now though. Oh yeah and his name is Charlie.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Finally a post!!

Unknown said...

Charlie's beautiful (I mean HANDSOME)! He looks part Siamese with his coloring. Looks young too, like it wasn't too long ago that he was a kitten. I want to see/hold him! Eric has a rule about pregnant me and cats (whom I ADORE!): I can only pet them if I'm wearing a trashbag. Kind of takes the fun out of it, but I know it is for our baby's protection. Whatever.

Candace said...

I was wondering up you were up to lately! I like cats that are more like dogs. :)

Lolly said...

Look at little Charlie/Hinck! He's so sweet!

Michelle said...

Charlie is such a sweetheart! I love that he begs! I can't wait to see him again, he is so lucky to get to be a member of the Snavely fam.

Kelly said...

What a cute little guy!! We love kitties- well, I do- and we got ours for our first Christmas together- so she will be 10!! Cats are great, and low maintenance, so good choice!
Cute name, too!!
How have you been? Going to any OSU games, lately? Maybe you can come have dinner sometime and we can catch up= Dana would love to see you and Dan again!! Hope all is well!