Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another year older....(sigh)

I turned 26 years old on the 18th....Aghhhh! I can't believe it. It doesn't seem old when other people tell me they are 26 but it feels old to be 26 myself. I had a wonderful birthday!!! Dan and I got to go to the temple Saturday morning which is rare for us since I usually work on Saturdays. Then we went to my parents house and hung out all day. We ate tons of pizza and watched the OSU game. I'm glad they had such an awesome game on my birthday because I was a little worried. :) We carved pumpkins and then went to Walmart and tried on a bunch of Halloween Costumes. My mom even made the birthday cake she used to make for me when I was a little girl.

Oh yeah....Did I mention I got a cricut! Horray for Dan being the best husband ever!!











6 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday!! You are the cutest 26 year old EVER!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! ... and 26 is totally the coolest age on the planet right now. I've done all kinds of research. ;P

Kelly said...

Happy Belated birthday, Tiffany!! You are so cute- love the hair and the OSU gear!! I especially love the costumes at Walmart- never a dull moment when shopping there! Hope you all have a great Halloween!!

Candace said...

Happy 26th Birthday! You just get prettier ever year. :)

I wish I was there to celebrate with you! Remember your 16th Birthday when we threw you a surprise party? It seems like just yesterday, but it was 10 years ago!

It is nice to see pictures of your family too. Your mom and dad are so cute. Tell Lauren she is lookin good! What is Caroline up to lately?

Okay, I have to go grab Laurel before she busts her head (she has just figured out how to climb).

Love ya!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday to you Tiffany!!

Es Wells said...

happy you had such a great b-day. If you are 26 than I am...well...I am getting old. Since I haven't seen you in so long I still picture you as that beautiful YW in Westland Ward. You are still so beautiful!